That first Reiki Session:
- Renewed my ability to connect with him deeper and intuitively I understood his wishes and his gratitude for the loving care provided
- Provided and sustained my natural inner calmness so I could continue to care for Fuligan - with no worries.
- The anxiety and stress of the past year of caring for Fuligan diminished and I felt lighter and at peace.
- My focus and attention in each moment were more consistent.
Through Reiki Meditation with him and my other cats I discovered:
- Reiki opened my heart and my world for him and I knew it was my calling & connection to my true self.
- Fuligan's pain diminished enough to allowed him a level of dignity.
- There was a calmness of energy through our home.
- The other cats were back to their routines and even playing around Fuligan. Such gratitude!
- His transition into the Light was easier for him, myself & my family - there was an inner comfort and peace because of that heart to heart connection created with Reiki. Knowing Fuligan's true essences is alive within me is the greatest gift of all.
And since then as a Certified Shinpinden Animal Reiki Practitioner and Teacher, I have help pet parents globally to connect deeper and balance their relationship on all energetic levels -physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental with their animal companions. Teaching is my passion and am in gratitude to support others to improve their life and the well-being of their animal companions.
Release stress and tension from your body and mind which promotes healing
Cultivate a deeper connection to yourself and with your animal(s)
Learn how to work with difficult emotions through guided meditations and other tools
Accelerate healing in sick or injured animals, or animals recovering from surgery
Help reduce behavior problems aggression and or abused animals so they may heal from past mental/physical trauma
Bonus - Reiki - Coaching Session
CONNECT DIRECTLY with Dulsanea for your live 20 minute phone/video call. Once enrolled you will be able to schedule your session. You will have a choice of either a Long Distance Reiki Session for you and your animal(s) if you would like to experience, OR a Q & A session regarding this course material.
Bonus - Reiki Music
You will have 2 (downloadable) MP3 Reiki Meditation Music pieces. Each 60 minutes in length. Reiki music is designed to help you further relax your body and keep you in the present moment, removing the mind chatter thus deepening your meditation sessions. Or feel free to listen to it while doing other activities!
- Lecture 1: Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- How to Work With Your Course Player
- Animal Reiki Assignment 1
- Lecture 2 Healing Energy Is... FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 3: What is Reiki? FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 4: What Reiki is Not FREE PREVIEW
- Lecture 5: How Does Reiki Work
- Lecture 6: How Do We Heal?
- Lecture 7: Why Reiki Energy Works with Animals
- Lecture 8: How Reiki Can Help You and Your Animal
- Lecture 9: A Reiki Treatment is Different for Animals
- Lecture 10: An Energetic Shift
- 1 Thing That Stands Out?
- Lecture 11 The 5 Elements of Reiki
- Lecture 12 - The Precepts - The Foundation of the Reiki System
- 5 Reiki Precepts
- Animal Reiki Assignment 2
- Lecture 13 - Techniques & Meditation
- Lecture 14 - Gassho Meditation
- GasshoHandPosition (1)
- SimpleGasshoMeditationInstruction (1)
- Lecture 16- Hara Breathing Meditation
- Animal Reiki Assignment 3
- Lecture 15 - Joshin Kokyu Ho Meditation
- Joshin Kokyu Ho Meditation from Module 3
- Lecture 17 - Self-Treatment
- Lecture 18 - Changes That May Occur When You Work on the Self
- Lecture 19 - Hand Positions for Animals
- Lecture 20 - Pallative Care for Animals
- Lecture 21 - Journaling
- Course Completion Survey
- Order Your Animal Reiki Journal Book Today
- Schedule Your Free 20 min Call!
- 60 Minutes Reiki Music
- Reiki Music
- Course References
“This is a powerful, thoughtful, thought-provoking and completely beautiful course. The Instructor's knowledge, expertise, and experience in energy healing, animal Reiki and the human-animal bond more generally are evident and clearly demonstrated throughout the course. In addition, the inclusion of discussion and examples of her own energy work with animals enhances the course and encourages students and learners in their own efforts with respect to animal energy work and healing, as well as one's own healing. The Instructor's respect for, compassion for, and her unconditional love for animals are obvious and inspiring. Moreover, and interestingly, there is much (i believe) that can be learned about human-human energy healing and all interactions more generally from this course. The course materials and supplementary resources are invaluable and i am certain that i will refer to them frequently and regularly in the future [thanks to Udemy for the life-time access feature for Udemy courses! This is a wonderful benefit.] In conclusion, congratulations, and many thanks, to the Instructor and to Udemy.com for developing, implementing, and offering this amazing course. It has been a wonderful, beautiful, inspirational and enlightening learning experience. i look forward to other courses from this Instructor. Thank you.”Dr. Cynthia S. Hirtzel
“I’m already a Reiki Master and I learned a lot from this course!! Dulsanea was there all the way with any questions and always supporting me throughout. Our Catchild Riley will be 16 in April 2019, he shares a nice collection of crystals with his brother Morgan. I use when using Reiki. The info was great exercises to heal myself while healing my pets!”Jamie R.
“Dulsanea has taught me to tap into a power and energy that I can use to overcome any adversity in life. The spiritual insight and enlightening meditations created an overwhelming sense of peace, happiness, and understanding, all while bringing closer healing energy and overall sense of total well-being.”Jarret Y.
“Great explanation of the basics about Animal Reiki for the inexperienced person.”Selene S.
“This course is extremely easy to understand the concepts of Reiki. Dulsanea is able to facilitate the learning experience in a way that one can understand and want to learn more! The guided meditations are very relaxing and allowed me to connect further with my animals.”Mary D.
“Hank hadn't been feeling well lately. After a trip to the vet, I set up a session with Dulsanea over the telephone (!). During the telephone session, Hank became alert and full of his former energy and our bond has deepened. I highly recommend this service for anyone who wants to bring healing energy to their animal companions and to themselves.”I.o. K. Maryland
“Dulsanea is an amazing person. She has always been there for me, guiding me and making sure I am present. Her teachings and the way she gives her love and enlightenment is truly inspiring. I cannot thank her enough!”Theresa D. - Pet Sitter, PA
All my life I have been around animals, yet, over 5 years ago when one of my cats became deathly ill and conventional medicine didn't even help with the pain, someone suggested Reiki to me. I heard of it, yet didn't know the details. I immediately scheduled a long distance session and Fuligan started to become himself, grooming himself as he purred.
This opened my heart and my world for him - a wonderful bridge that allowed me to connect deeper with Fuligan while releasing anxiety and stress with myself. Fuligan is my "why" to becoming an Animal Reiki Master. The Gift of Reiki continues to be an amazing journey for me both professionally and personally.
It is an honor to be here with you and I look forward to working with you and your animal.
Please read my full bio including training, certification, and publications here.
With Gratitude and Blessings,
Animal Reiki Teacher & Practitioner
It's important you remember: The content of this course is not intended as a substitute for professional veterinary care. Reiki meditation sessions are given for the purpose of stress reduction and relaxation to promote healing. Reiki meditation is not a substitute for medical diagnosis and treatment. Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions nor do they prescribe, perform medical treatment, nor interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. It is recommended that animals be taken to a licensed veterinarian for any ailment they have.